Not sure where to start in setting up your home for your child? Unsure how to respond when your child doesn’t seem to be listening or testing boundaries constantly? Struggling to deal with more challenging behaviours and not sure what to do anymore?
Now is the time to turn it around – and it’s never too late to start! No matter what the problem is, big or small, our one-to-one live online consultations directly address the issues you are facing, through breaking down the barriers and giving you real life practical solutions that actually work! With decades of experience coming from a background of Montessori, respectful parenting and child development we can help you reduce stressful moments to maintain healthy and loving relationships and improve your confidence in your parenting.
Just some of the topics we can cover include:
- Resistance on everyday things (getting dressed, brushing teeth, wearing a jacket etc.)
- A child that says “No” to almost everything
- Sibling rivalry and sharing
- A child’s “Big Emotions” and how to help them through it
- The “Toddler Tantrums” what are they and why do they happen?
- The “Terrible two’s” – what this really means and how to successfully overcome it
- Enhancing gross and fine motor skills in a practical way
- How to create healthy boundaries and limits for your child while respecting them
- How to communicate effectively with your child
- How to facilitate creating independent and socially responsible children
- Developing your child’s social skills
- Identifying your child’s emotional needs
- Setting up the home for your child’s independence
- De-cluttering your home and organization including toy rotation and storage
- Building your child’s self-esteem and confidence
- Dealing with family members, expectations & relationships
- Any topics covered in the online consultation can also be covered at home consultations