– Written by Sylvia Arotin
As the long weekend is approaching and most of us will have to stay home and indoors, we thought it may be a good idea to share some extra Montessori resources that you can access Online from the sites below & Instagram…
We have our own blogs and printables you are welcome to use:
Here is a list of some of our favourite online Montessori resources with lots of ideas to keep you busy, the Montessori way.
Mamas Happy Hive is a website with loads of Montessori activities, printables and much more.
The Montessori Notebook also has some great 2 hour Online Workshops you could sign up for:
Introduction to Montessori – Click here for more info
Applying the “How to talk so kids will Listen” approach – Click here for more info
Montessori for Babies – Click here for more info
Montessori for Toddlers – Click here for more info
Raising a bilingual child – Click here for more info
Three Minute Montessori on Facebook
Frida be Mighty has ideas and courses for a beautiful childhood
Some great Instagram accounts to follow with lots of activity ideas and DIY’s
* Thanks to our Moderators – Jude, Mie Mari & Alex for sharing their favourite Instagram accounts with us.
- Montessori Education with Jesse McCarthy
- Respectful Parenting with Janet Lansbury
- Monti Kids Subscription boxes – Get $60 OFF your first order – Click here!
- Lovevery Play Kits – Click here
Have a blessed Easter everyone ?
* This blog contains affiliate links